Bain’s Craft Hot Sauce Fundraiser | Help start Bain’s Craft Hot Sauce. Small batch, hand crafted hot sauce from Central Washington.
Bain’s Craft Hot Sauce
I’m Kyle Bain, I live in Ellensburg, WA and I’m starting a hot sauce company. For the past few years I have been making all kinds of hot sauce in my free time. I’ve been trying out different peppers, vinegars, fermenting and aging processes. I would share my sauces with family and friends, take their feedback to heart and tweak the recipes along the way. In doing so, I’ve created some sauces that I want to share with a wider audience. So here I am starting Bain’s Craft Hot Sauce and I’m hoping you can help me out.
What I Need & What You Get
I am in need of your help to get Bain’s off the ground. Your contributions will come with some sweet perks. Here they are…
- Stickers, featuring the Bain’s logo as designed by local Ellensburg artist Justin Gibbens.
- Bottles of Green Go (mild), Vampire Hunter (medium) and Straight Red (hot).
- T-Shirts with the Bain’s logo.
- In the higher dollar range are some pretty intriguing rewards. One bottle of hot sauce a week for a year? Yep. Your own hot sauce co-created by you? Uh-huh.
I believe that fermented foods have a seriously good impact on ones health. I also really love hot sauce. Like, too much. So why not combine the two? The first few batches of hot sauce were made with fresh peppers, vegetables, fruits and spices. They were good sauces. Fresh is good. But once I started making fermented sauces, I found that the flavor was taken to another level. So I ran with it.
Mid June/early July is the rough timeframe that I have set for your rewards to arrive. However, if for any reason there are delay, I will be sure to keep you updated.
Follow Bain’s on Instagram and FaceBook:
- Instagram @bains_craft_hot_sauce