Connoisseurs Club & Cafe | Coming June 2018
- My name is Annissa and you may know me as the Dabfest Lady or for my Edibles company Mary J’s, or most recently the hostess of the Connoisseur Club in Duncan.
- After holding bi-weekly vapor lounges, I have come to realize that there is a need in the area for a full time 420 club, some where for 420 friendly folks to socialize together. I have found the most amazing location for a vapor lounge, it’s by the ocean and it’s one of the most relaxing spots in Canada.
- If I am able to achieve my goals through this campaign, together we can pave the way for future cannabis lounges all across Canada. I feel they should be as normal as any other coffee shop, restaurant or bar. Together we can make a difference!
What We Need & What You Get
- The funds I am looking for will help me to make the building 420 friendly and to ensure I have operating funds to keep the place running the first 3 to 6 months.
- We will have a full service cafe , open to the public from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Tuesday to Sunday.
- We will have a separate lounge with a dab bar and it’s own patio.
- We have 420 accommodations just down the street and you can catch a float plane to Vancouver, just down the road.
- We are offering some great perks, private parties, memberships, edibles, t shirts and more
- Any funds raised through this campaign will go to an air filtration system and upgrades to the building.
- I think Canada is ready to accept vapor lounges, and the cannabis community in general as the norm, we are the future and now is the time for change, you can tell your grandchildren what it used to be like before you invested in a vapor lounge.
- Over the last 2 years I have been successfully building up to this project. I hosted 2 large Cannabis Trade shows here in Duncan at the Heritage Center. I hold an annual Dab Camp and Concentrates Contest every September at the Duncan Community Lodge. Since January of this year I have been holding bi-weekly Connoisseurs Club – Vapor lounge/mini trade show events and each event has increased in tickets sales, this hands on market research into the need for a full time 420 friendly lounge , has me committed to making this happen.
- We plan on holding our Grand opening on June 2018, and we would love it if you were part of the celebration.
Risks & Challenges
I see many challenges in my future but I am confident that I am able to meet any challenge head on and to problem solve until it is resolved.
- I have owned my own business for the past 3 years and was part of a family owned restaurant for many years, I went to college for business and I feel that I have the necessary skills to meet any challenge.
- I plan on having a lawyer on retainer and will keep a defense fund on hand for both myself and my staff.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Please share my campaign with anyone you know that is 420 friendly and would appreciate a destination lounge on Vancouver Island.
- Please use the share tools.
- Thank you for taking the time to look at my campaign, We hope to see you at the lounge.