Help Crowdfund a Trevisick’s Pie Press | Help us to Bring the Trevisick pie back to Barnstaple
We are on a mission to bring back the Trevisick Pie to the streets of North Devon.
Using the exact original recipe, we have recreated these much loved pies and currently raise each one by hand.
We are asking for your help to fund the purchase of a Pie Press (Pie machine) which would enable us to:
- Open our first shop
- Increase production and ensure each pie is as good as the last.
- Introduce exciting new products.
- Create local job opportunities and train apprentices in the art of making pies.
There may never be another chance.
Trevisick Pies haven’t been made to the original recipe since 1986 and there is a whole generation of North Devonians who have never known the pleasure of their first Trevisick pie.
- Support local businesses and suppliers and create local jobs.
- Have somewhere to buy a Trevisick’s Pie fresh from the oven.
- Afford your kids, grandkids and future generations the ultimate experience of enjoying a Trevisick pie.
Pies and Pasties made locally with love.
We love making our pies and pasties as much as you love eating them.
- Our Trevisick Pie is made by following the original 1920s recipe, to the letter.
- We will soon be offering a wide range of pies/pasties
- We use no Palm Oil in any of our Pies and Pasties.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Quality, locally reared meat from our local butchers.
Other Ways You Can Help us.
We understand that not everyone can contribute, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help:
- You can help spread the word, by telling your friends and sharing our campaign.
- You may have free time, skills or expertise to lend us a hand.
- You can keep enjoying our pies and leave us feedback and reviews.