Rightplantz.com Phase 2

Rightplantz.com Phase 2 | Growing Better Gardeners. RightPlantz is out to revolutionize the gardening world.

Short Summary

We are a father and daughter team who also happen to be landscape professionals and are passionate about gardening. We realized some time ago that there is no non-intimidating, homeowner friendly website to help gardeners select and care for their gardens. We want to help people get excited about gardening because it is good for people mentally and physically, great for the environment, and a fantastic way to get off the couch .

RightPlantz.com has been up and running since the beginning of 2018. Every month brings more and more users. We are getting great feedback and are fully confident there is a real need for our site. All plant photographs and content are original.

But we need your help. We are currently working on RightPlantz Phase 2 which will include directories of the suppliers and professionals who our users can turn to for help and supplies. Phase 2 will be a dynamic addition to RightPlants and will greatly improve users experience both on the site and in the garden.

What We Need & What You Get

We are seeking to raise $10,000 to help develop RightPlantz Phase 2 and get the word out.

35% of the funds raised will go to actually developing the changes to rightplantz.com. The remaining 65% will go towards attracting the vendors who can help our users.

The Impact

Gardening is good for people and good for the environment. We want to get people outside breathing fresh air, touching the dirt, and improving their surroundings.

As landscape architects and designers, we have long realized the value that landscaping and gardening brings to the world. Producing one’s own healthy food, increasing plant populations for pollinators or even getting one’s children excited to be outside, the benefits of gardening are simply too many to mention. 

We want RightPlantz to be a catalyst for people to dig (another pun intended) into the gardening world. We have done so in our other professional lives, now we want to extend our reach even further with rightplantz.com.

 

Other Ways You Can Help

Even if you cannot help by donating money, we hope you will visit www.rightplantz.com and join as a member (it is free).

Garden On!

Click Here to Read More…

More from author

Related posts

Latest posts

CHUTES 3-IN-1 Beauty Shower Solution

CHUTES 3-IN-1 Beauty Shower Solution | Daily misty water therapy: dechlorinated, purified filter combined with aromatic skin-caring boosterLife is busy, we get it but...

KingGaroo, Easy Clean Powder

KingGaroo, Easy clean powder | This is used for stool disposal of disabled people, easy clean pet's stool, children's vomit & pee.What is KingGaroo?KingGaroo...

Almond Guard: Self Arming Home Security System

Almond Guard: Self Arming Home Security System | World's most intelligent Home Security system that integrates Mesh WiFi and Smart Home Hub. The World’s Most...

At Home With Andrea Bocelli Album

At Home With Andrea | Building capital for a new home service business by collecting bookings and gifts of all sizes. What At Home with...

HAUSTAINER — Your Smart HOME Inside A Container

HAUSTAINER --- your smart HOME inside a container | Your tiny home, protected by a container. A house, which is - SMALL, SMART, ...

Firewalla Blue: Cybersecurity For Home & Business

Firewalla Blue: Cybersecurity For Home & Business | Simple, Affordable and Powerful solution to protect your home and business from cyber threats.** THANK...

Nukkua: The Weighted Blanket To Stay Cooler Longer

Nukkua: The Weighted Blanket To Stay Cooler Longer | First weighted blanket with Ventoflo™ Cooling to keep cooler longer. Get the deep sleep you...

Sink Spinner, The Future Of Bathroom Faucets

Sink Spinner, the future of bathroom faucets | The next generation of bathroom faucets! Keep your sink clean, while reducing your water usage. Meet...

Steps To Safety Lift A Client In A Hoist

Steps to Safety | Simplifying basement fire escape routes for all people of varying abilities. The Impact of CLI-M-IT™ CLI-M-IT™ WILL help everyone, young and old,...

BOBOP. The First Smart Robot For Parents

BOBOP. The first smart robot for parents | We are building the first smart robot that will help you take care of your kids.Did...