STOP & SIGN | Contribute and get your name on the bus!!!!
Operation “STOP & SIGN”
- Hey! I’m Nicki and I purchased a skoolie in October 2020. This project is way bigger than I thought but I am taking it head on and enjoying the process.
- Yes! I’m building it all by myself. I’m teaching myself the trade by night and building during the day!
- Yes! I’m planning to live in my bus full time while pursuing my dream job as a sports broadcaster.
- & yes I want you to be apart of this journey!
CONTRIBUTE & YOUR NAME WILL BE ON MY BUS!!
On the stop sign to be exact! I’ve been trying to figure out a creative way to decorate it & someone suggested to write names on the stop sign as people contribute! I love it & I hope you do to!
What will your contribution do?
I’m glad you asked! Thanks to the people who have joined me on my tiktok live experiences. It was my wonderful followers who suggested this!
- Since this will be my home I am putting my all into this and make sure it’s done right. Anything that is received from this campaign is 100% going towards my bus. Whether it’s the renovations or saved for later on if there are ever any engine complications.
- Praying to God that never happens.
What is left to be built?
Sometimes I feel like I am in way over my head but I try to focus on one thing at a time. Hence the need for this list.
THINGS LEFT TO DO:
- Seat belts
- Shelf by the door
- Cut out hole for charge controller
- Couch cushions (learn how to sew)
2. BEDROOM (FINISHED)
- Insulate walls under bed
- Spray paint back walls
- Make night stands
- Build trunk storage
- Build under bed drawers
3, FRAME WALLS (FINISHED)
- For fridge
- For bathroom
- Make room for receptacles
- Make room for plumbing behind the walls
- Purchase fresh and greywater tanks
- Water pump
- Install inlet
5. KITCHEN (FINISHED)
- Find cabinets from FB marketplace
- Install overhead storage
- Everything that involves making a bathroom
- Including composting toilet to avoid a black water tank
8. SEAL ROOF
9. FINISH CLOSET (FINISHED)
11. HEATING & COOLING needs to be installed
12. ELECTRICITY 50% finished
- Just needs to be finished
13. EXTERIOR THINGS
- Under bus propane
- Under bus grey water
- Front door
- Alarm system
Risks & Challenges
I thought I was about 50% done but looking at that list makes me think that I’ve only done 10% of the entire project. It’s not easy but I promise I will never stop until it’s finished
Other Ways You Can Help
Share this! It will make me happy!