The Butcher & Grocer Expansion | Bringing even more wholesome, fresh meat to communities and restaurants in Ohio.
THE BUTCHER & GROCER
We are The Butcher & Grocer, in Grandview Heights, Ohio.
We’ve outgrown our production space & need some help to build a new production facility.
This additional space will support our commitment to working with Ohio family farmers and our planned retail shops in Dublin/Powell & Olde Towne East at The Trolley Barn.
OUR GOALS – YOUR PERKS
We are shooting to raise $200,000 for this project. This will provide us the seed money to get this project off the ground. We anticipate the entire project costing between $800,000-$1,000,000 and provide us with about 4,000 square feet.
- Our perks range from a simple thank you all the way to MEAT FOR LIFE!
- If we don’t reach our goal we will need to put some of the areas, like our kitchen, and some much needed equipment, on hold.
IMPACT TO CENTRAL OHIO & OHIO FARMERS
We have been very fortunate to experience growth beyond what we thought was possible. In 2018, we spent almost $700,000 with Ohio family farmers, which was more than we thought we would even collect in revenue at the end of 2018!
This project will allow us to:
Bring on more Ohio farmers into our store(s)
- Grow our retail shops (Dublin/Powell & Old Town East)
- Help our current farmers expand their operations
- Provide jobs to people wanting to learn a dying trade
- Expand our wholesale operations to be able to sell to more restaurants.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Visit us at: