The Draft Room | Help us make our craft beer start up dreams a reality by getting our doors open for business.
- Nick, Pam, and Sara are longtime friends who’ve decided to turn their craft beer passion into a career.
- We’ve always had a vision of a place where you can pick up a 6 pack to go AND sit and have pint. The beer world is exciting and we’re driven to create an environment where you can experience it all.
- By contributing, you can help us create a space for the local beer community to come and enjoy their passion, while we can enjoy serving them.
Here’s why we need you, and you get something:
- We need $40,000 to finish our space, this will go towards anything from our electrical work to our tables and chairs. Exciting stuff we know but, all stuff we need to open the doors.
- Any amount will help us! We need you to help us open our doors so we can see your faces on the regular in our shop. Our plans for anyone who invests money in our business is to have a sneak peek night before we open just for our investors and (if you want to submit a photo) a collage of all of the people who helped us get our start that will hang on our wall forever! Just think you can take your friends to our space and show them your photo, pretty cool right.
- And don’t worry all funds raised will help us open even if we don’t meet our goal the funds will be used for startup costs.
Determined to Deliver
- We want to create an unique space, a space to have a drink with friends and enjoy a great vibe. A place to stop by after work to pick up some beer to take home with a helpful staff that knows their stuff without being snobby. We want to be the place where everybody knows your name, your local shop. We want to share our beer knowledge with the world!!!
- We’ve been through a lot with the economic downturn in ’08 and we’ve seen the other side we believe in our communities and the power of small business.
- This is not a startup that won’t open if we don’t raise enough funds. We will open our doors for business, we are determined. We haven’t come this far to quit now, we want you to be a part of this.
Risks & Challenges
- The retail world can be challenging, so can the bar world. We’ll overcome the challenges with years of real world experience in both fields.
- We’ve already secured our liquor license, one of the main hurdles in any alcohol based business. To do this, we had to be approved by the city in the general election, and we won by a landslide.
- The craft beer community is constantly evolving. We have the passion to evolve with it.
How else can you help?
- Tell your friends and coworkers about us, get the word out!
- Share our project on social media, it’s a great way to spread the word.
And that’s all there is to it.