WineBlock: The 1st Red Wine Stain Preventing Balm | We’re on a mission to end red wine stained lips & teeth. Help us spread the word globally!
Everyone knows someone, if not yourself, who gets a wine-stained smile when they drink red wine. “Wine mouth,” as its commonly called. It’s embarrassing and after researching solutions, we were frustrated to find there were no convenient or preventative solutions for that dreaded purple hue that appears on your smile after one or two glasses. There are over 1.38 Million Americans and 3.48 Billion people around the globe that drink wine, so we knew we weren’t alone in this problem.
We spent two years developing WineBlock and enlisted the help of a “Green Chemist” to ensure WineBlock was made with all-natural, safe, plant-based ingredients. After a small but very successful campaign in the Pacific Northwest, we’re looking to take WineBlock to the next level and spread the word nationally and then GLOBALLY. Think #worlddom! But, we need your help.
What We Need & What You Get
- We need to raise $7.5K or more which we will use towards our marketing/ PR spend and the deposits for our next round of inventory.
- We have put together four “cheers worthy” pledge packages that include WineBlock (of course) and other awesome wine accessories from our friends in the wine accessory biz.
- These fun wine accessory packages make the perfect gifts for your favorite wine-loving friend or family member.
- Our $69 pledge package gets you a whole lot of fun wine gear PLUS a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Napa Valley and wine tasting tour for two! Each $69 pledge gives you an additional chance to win.
We love WineBlock because it’s a simple solution to a common problem. We’re in the business of making wine drinking even more enjoyable and we can’t wait to take our company to the next level. We’ve had agreat response in our hometown of Seattle and the Pacific Northwest regiona including, 3 TV appearances on local Seattle affiliates for ABC, NBC and FOX networks. One customer that gave WineBlock a 5-star review said;
“So my teeth always stain when I drink red wine and it’s pretty embarrassing. Have just been living with it all these years until now. Read about this product in one of my magazines and thought I would give it a try and I’m so happy I did. Just used it for an all-day wine tour and came out of that with white teeth. Hooray! The texture is nice and there isn’t any flavor to interfere with your wine. The fact that it doubles as a lip balm is a bonus.”
What’s next after WineBlock you ask? Coffee! We’re starting development for our next product CoffeeBlock that will prevent the yellow hue you get on your teeth from your favorite cup of Joe. CoffeeBlock will be available in 2019.
Risks & Challenges
Making an investment in inventory is tough for a small company. Manufactures make minimum orders high and ask for money up front. Spreading the word nationally and then globally requires a bigger spend than we currently have. We are looking to the wine-loving community to help us raise part of the funds to expand our reach.
Other Ways You Can Help
We know some people can’t contribute by purchasing a package, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help our mission to end red wine stained lips and teeth!
- Make some noise about our campaign by sharing it with all your favorite winos.
- Use the Indiegogo share tools to share on social media.
Thanks for checking out our campaign and cheers!
The Gals at WineBlock